We offer a free consultation to help you make the best possible decision for you and your families Estate.
O’Neals Appraisals assists executors, administrators, and represent attorneys and there clients in the liquidation of their Estate and Personal Property due to an untimely death, moving to a assisted living place, or just moving to a different location.
O’Neals Appraisals furnishes you, our client with a printed inventory of your personal property at the end of the sale with sale prices for each item for easy reference.
WE do our best to take all the worries and burdens away from you so you can spend time where you’re needed the most.
1. We prepare and make your property ready to be sold.
2. All specialties items we research and contact buyers from all over to get the best results.
3. We advertise on our websites as well as websites that we are members of that are read all over the country, local newspapers, Emails, and flyers.
4. We collect Sales Taxes and remit to the State, no worry for you.
5. WE do accept most major credit cards, cash, and checks.
6. We offer cleanup after the sale
7. We do not own a retail store or purchase items from your Estate. We feel that is a conflict of interest.
8. We are insured and Licened and bonded.
9. Our Sales are held in two days.
10. Payment will be made within 14 business days after the sale is completed.
11. we do accept Cash, Credit Cards, and checks.
12. Our commission varies according to the items and amout we will be selling and discussed in person, after we have had a chance to look at your Estate. WE don't charge the same for a $ 10,000.00 item as a $ 10.00 item.
P.O. Box 154672
Waco Texas 76715